1. What is Junaio?
Junaio is a mobile Augmented Reality platform that allows you to unlock digital information from places, products and sights around you.
2. For how long will the Junaio app be available?
The Junaio app will be available in the Apple App Store and Google Play until December 15th, 2015.
3. Can I publish my own channel in Junaio?
Channel publishing to Junaio is no longer available. All existing channels will continue to be available until December 15th, 2015.
4. Can I still edit my channels after June 30th , 2015?
Yes, you can update your channels either through the Metaio Creator or in the Developer Portal section titled, “My channels”. Please be mindful of updates which require channel resubmission. Adding / replacing trackables, changing the callback URLs, or triggering an XML error will require resubmission, which is no longer possible.
5. How do I access documentation for Junaio?
For product documentation please refer to the Metaio Developer Portal: http://dev.metaio.com/. The Developer portal will be available until December 15th, 2015.
6. How can I download my AR content from the Metaio/Junaio server?
You can access and download your Metaio/Junaio Cloud files via FTP before December 15th, 2015 using the following instructions: http://dev.metaio.com/creator/advancedmore-information/connect-to-the-metaio-ftp-server-using-filezilla/
7. What is the support resource for Junaio developers?
The Helpdesk – Metaio/Junaio Developer Community - remains available only for reference until December 15th, 2015.
8. What will happen to my channel after December 15th?
Channels without an active Metaio Cloud license will no longer be available after December 15th, 2015.