Location-Based Quickstarts AREL
GLUE Quickstarts AREL
- Hello "GLUE"
- Animations and GLUE
- Advanced Animations and GLUE
- Advanced Interactions - A Memory Game
- Multiple References with Images and Videos (Movie Textures)
- Sometimes Recognizing is Enough - Triggers
- Improved Rendering Quality with Reflection Maps
- 3D Tracking and junaio
- Your Own Instant Tracker
- ID Markers for touch interactions
More Quickstarts AREL
Scan this marker with junaio to see what you are getting in this tutorial.
What should you have done by now?
- You should have had a look at LBS Quickstart Tutorial 4 or any using AREL JS.
What will you learn?
Scan the QR Code on the left with junaio to see what you are getting.
- Use advanced animation Control
- Use getObjectFromScreenCoordinates (AREL JS) for determining which object was hit
- Use createScreenFixedModel3D (AREL XML) for attaching a 3D model on the screen
Advance (Look for the Advanced comments in the AREL JS Code)
- Adding more troopers with AREL JS (more troopers to shoot) randomly
Honestly, have you read anything or just looked at the code?
If you have not done so, you should please at least have a look at the LBS Quickstart: Customizing your POIs, because it explains the Channel structure and how it is used.
From now on, just try the channel with junaio (QR Code on the left) and have a look at the code (Download above)
If you have questions, feel free to post them in our Forum.