Scan this marker with junaio to see what you are getting in this tutorial.
What should you have done by now?
- You should have followed the "Hello World" - Tutorial
- You should have made yourself familiar with the AREL XML Helper for PHP.
- Have a look at LBS Quickstart Tutorial 2 if you need more information about how requests to your server make their way to the search.php
What will you learn?
Scan the QR Code on the left with junaio to see what you are getting.
- Adding two Location Based 3D Model to your channel using the AREL XML Helper
- Using obj and md2 models in junaio
- Setting POIs relative to the users position
Honestly, have you read anything or just looked at the code?
If you have not done so, you should please at least have a look at the LBS Quickstart: Customizing your POIs, because it explains the Channel structure and how it is used.
From now on, just try the channel with junaio (QR Code on the left) and have a look at the code (Download above)
If you have questions, feel free to post them in our Forum.