Scan this marker with junaio to see what you are getting in this tutorial.
What should you have done by now?
- Have a look at LBS Quickstart Tutorial 2 and LBS Quickstart Tutorial 3 if you need more information about how requests to your server make their way to the search.php
What will you learn?
Scan the QR Code on the left with junaio to see what you are getting.
- create two Location Based 3D Models using the Arel XML Helper
- add a translation offset to the metaio man
- use 1 zipped md2 and an encrypted md2
- start animations and react to object events
Honestly, have you read anything or just looked at the code?
If you have not done so, you should please at least have a look at the LBS Quickstart: Customizing your POIs, because it explains the Channel structure and how it is used.
From now on, just try the channel with junaio (QR Code on the left) and have a look at the code (Download above)
If you have questions, feel free to post them in our Forum.