Location-Based Quickstarts AREL
GLUE Quickstarts AREL
- Hello "GLUE"
- Animations and GLUE
- Advanced Animations and GLUE
- Advanced Interactions - A Memory Game
- Multiple References with Images and Videos (Movie Textures)
- Sometimes Recognizing is Enough - Triggers
- Improved Rendering Quality with Reflection Maps
- 3D Tracking and junaio
- Your Own Instant Tracker
- ID Markers for touch interactions
More Quickstarts AREL
Scan this marker with junaio to see what you are getting in this tutorial.
What should you have done by now?
- You should have followed the "Hello World" - Tutorial
- You should have followed the "Location-Based 3D Objects" - Tutorial
What will you learn?
Scan the QR Code on the left with junaio to see what you are getting.
- Create 360° Channel
- Using Customization idle to start a sound on start
NOTE: The information provided here is with an image created with Photosynth by Microsoft (available in the App Store for free). Feel free to create your own image, downscale it to 2048x1024 or lower and use it with the model provided here.
Honestly, have you read anything or just looked at the code?
If you have not done so, you should please at least have a look at the LBS Quickstart: Customizing your POIs, because it explains the Channel structure and how it is used.
From now on, just try the channel with junaio (QR Code on the left) and have a look at the code (Download above)
If you have questions, feel free to post them in our Forum.