Trouble Shooting "Hello World" or "Hello GLUE"
If, after doing the first Location Based Quickstart or the first GLUE Channel, you do not see the same result on your device, please check the trouble shooting:
- Please make sure that the js file is not taken from the cache! Best to alter the link slightly (e.g. logic.js -> logic.js?a)
- We provide a arel debugging console, which you can use to see what is happening in your channel.
Please have a look at arel.Debug.
You can also start this per default with arel.ready or arel.sceneReady
arel.ready(startCallback, activateDebugging, useInBrowser)
arel.sceneReady(startCallback, activateDebugging, useInBrowser)
- Use exception handling with try...catch
Get in contact with us
- If you have looked through the documentation and still cannot find an answer you are looking for:
Join our forum and ask experienced junaio developers and junaio staff
- In the case of suggestions, bug reports, feature requests and the unlikely case you cannot find the solution in the forum, contact us at: